Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

All my life I had an inkling that I would end up choosing a career where I would immerse myself in sound every day. Although multi fascinated in other creative directions I know Audio Production is the right fit for me. Throughout my life I’ve felt that sound is my main form of expression and how I project the dream world inside my head. There’s a beauty that is indescribable about sound and I believe that's why I love to sing and perform. Knowing how to build sounds, tear them apart, mix them, master them, would make me feel as if I have the world in my hands. It's an overpowering feeling. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who said they dislike all music. I like the feeling of helping others, and I think though music one can almost control a persons emotions. It becomes a therapy, you just feel it and go with it. I want to strengthen my skills, better myself every day and be able to make a living doing what I love. The biggest goal I have for myself is to open a recording studio as a business. Along with that, I would make my own music, produce it and become a selling artist. I have big dreams for myself but I would also love to open the studio to help others reach theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment